Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Muse

I've been given the challenge of writing a fic based around this pic by Enigma Lynne
So I'm off to work on a one-shot around  the pic below.
So what do you think?  He looks pissed off and drinking with a true purpose, doesn't he?  Hm... what else?  Woman problems?  Work problems?  The options are endless, so I better get my butt in gear and figure out what the hell I'm going to write.

On another note, I'm really excited that my behind the lyrics entry is with my beta Blackjacklily.  It turned out really good (in my opinion of course).  And I can't wait to hear what other people might say about it.  Because I am a review hoor and love when people tell me that they like my work.  It makes my day, especially since I'm like a double agent and no one really knows all my deep dark secrets (like I am a twi hoor and that I write smutty fan fic).  What would my kiddos think after all?   In which I reply, don't care (okay I do, since that's why I'm a double agent).

So is this worthy of inspiration or what??  Tip of the hat to you Miss Enigma Lynne!

* ETA - okay some lyrical ideas to go along w/ pic:  DCFC- I was once a loyal lover

No comments: