Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dreams He Sold Her - Conclusion

I've posted the last part of my 3-shot Dreams He Sold Her

I'm kind of sad it's over.  It was one of those stories that was really fun to write, but perhaps that's because I got to research exotic locales like Bali and the Dalmatian Islands.  Either way I truly loved writing this little ditty and hope that my readers enjoyed taking the journey with Edward & Bella.

You can read it in its entirety here on my blog or here on FFN

Thanks again!

And if you haven't already - please go vote for The Emerging Swan Awards.

Full Length Fics are open for voting now until Monday, September 8th and my fic Twilight Reflected in Brown Eyes was nominated.  Even if you don't vote for my story, just go vote, because there are a lot of fantastic fics nominated.  Including my beta BlackJackLily's Amore Vietato

Thanks again for taking this journey.  It was a fun ride!

No comments: