Friday, March 2, 2012

Have you heard the news?

So, I realize I've been a bit remiss in my blog here.


I have a few things going on right now.


1st - I entered the Truly Anonymous Contest - there are 97 entries, and I'm quite sure I won't win a thing.  That's okay though.  There are a LOT of wonderful stories to read, so if you looking for something to read, go here to read them.  Voting opens next week.  Once we're allowed, I'll post my entry onto my FFN site.

2nd.  I entered the Pop the Question contest & I absolutely ADORE my entry.  They haven't posted entries yet, but when they do, I'll post another note on here to let you know.  Voting opens in the middle of the month. (March 17th)

3rd.  I'm hosting the Hope Springs Eternal Contest 

Entries are currently being accepted, but if you haven't written your story yet, it's not too late.  Entries will be accepted until April 7th.  So go to the blog site, pick your favorite prompt & start writing.  It's that easy!

4th.  I signed up for the Twilight 25 again.  And I'm very excited.  I will be trying to write a full length fic with each chapter based on one of the 25 prompts.  If you saw my entries last time, I did a combination of drabbles & O/S.  This time I'm going to try a full length fic, so I hope it all works out.  I have my idea, now I just need to execute it well.  Hopefully I'll do it justice, but I think you'll like it.  Or I hope some of you do.
Hope to have the first few chapters posted soon.

Lastly, I apologize to everyone waiting for my next installment of Behind the Velvet Rope.  I hope to have another chapter in the works this month & posted soon.  Sorry, I've been stumped & worked on a few O/S to try and work though my block.  I promise, I haven't given up on it, the smut & story will continue, so just continue to be a little patient with me.  

Cheers & Happy March!!



No comments: