Monday, January 9, 2012

Lightsabers, Leia and a Little bit of Love - New E/B O/S

I posted my Christmas Cracker Story 
Lightsabers, Leia and a Little Bit of Love 
Banner by DirtySituation
It's a geeky fluffy little o/s that I wrote for Le Crepscule's prompt:

From TFLN
(812):
My girlfriend went down on me and as she did she hummed the theme from star wars and pretended my dick was a lightsaber...I'm buying the engagement ring tomorrow" E/B AH

Here's the summary if you're interested: 
After getting roped into attending Comic-Con by his boss, Edward is pleasantly surprised when Isabella is forced to man their company's booth with him. A geeky love story about when you meet your perfect match among lightsabers, Leia and Leonard Nemoy.


Thanks! 
End note - anyone waiting for Behind the Velvet Rope
It's coming... it's with my beta.  

No comments: