Monday, January 23, 2012

New Contest - Hope Springs Eternal - @hopesprings2012

So I was coerced asked to put together another contest.

After the dreadful start of the year for me and my family, I decided to put a spin on the contest in an effort to remind me that all is not lost.  Things will eventually get better, I just need to have a lot little patience, and some faith that life will turn back around.

My life inspired idea is this...

When life gives you lemons, it's what you do with them that makes all the difference in the world.

So please check out the Hope Springs Eternal blog site, pick a prompt and write us a real life sort of tale that shows there is a light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to pray it's not a train.

It's an anonymous, any pairing, any rating, AU, AH, whatever you want to write kind of contest.
 I'm game. 
Just not a sickly sweet perfect romance.  That's not life, that's a fairy tale, and that isn't what I hope people will write about for this contest.

Now shoo... pick your prompt and get cracking.
Entries will be accepted from March 1, 2012 - April 7, 2012
Later my lovelies!

No comments: