Thursday, April 5, 2012

Celestial Countenance - New Full Length Fic

Hi guys,
Just wanted to let you all know that I just started posting my Twilight 25 Round 6 Fic today.
Beautiful Banner by VBFB1

You can find it here: Celestial Countenance
Summary: Sometimes when your life is all going downhill, the only place left to go is up. What if that place isn't exactly where Bella thinks? Perhaps, a more heavenly destination instead? A story about life, love and redemption.

I hope to post every Tuesday and Thursday through the month of April and then more regularly as the deadline approaches at the end of May.

I already have the first 8 chapters written, so hopefully I can keep my pace up.  

Also - any of my Behind the Velvet Rope readers - chapter 7 is with my beta.  Hope to have that posted by early next week at the latest.

Thanks!
Mcgt

No comments: