Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Behind the Velvet Rope - The Emmett Chronicles

So my Prologue, Chapter 1 & 2 are with my Beta - I'm really really hoping that I'll have the prologue posted before week's end. 
Here's the  fic's banner made by the AMAZING - @Frozensoldier 

And, in case you were curious - here's a little teaser!

Prologue:

My name is Emmett McCarty and I’ve been working at Fire & Ice for the last two years as a glorified bouncer, bodyguard, watchman, and ultimately hero for a day.  I’ve seen some crazy ass shit go down at New York’s hottest club du jour but one thing’s for certain, if I knew that taking this job would land me right here, right now, I probably would have had some reservations about signing on.  One thing’s for sure, I probably never would have met Rose, or if I did she’d never have given me the time of day. And she didn’t up until the day I actually saved her life.  But that’s just a small piece of my story of how I wound up in police station at four AM after almost killing a man. 

No comments: