Friday, June 17, 2011

Single Shot Awards - Magically Delicious


When I went to submit my nominations for the Single Shot Awards, I perused the nominees that they'd already had up on the site.  I was completely shocked to see that Magically Delicious was on the nominated list for best Edward / Bella - Wha???  I was nominated for something?  I am completely shocked and awed that someone actually put my name on that form.  Anyhow, to whomever nominated me, thank you so very, very kindly.  It means the world to me that someone out there is reading my little one-shots - for which I seemed to have written a bunch this year.  Guess I've been inspired.

Anyways - Voting is up on the 22nd  - and I'm not anticipating winning, but really when those Oscar and Emmy nominees say it's a privilege just being nominated w/ the rest of the wonderful other actors??  Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel.  But still, you should go and vote for your favorite O/S of the year - because it's so nice to see an award for one-shots.  I'd love to make sure that it's still around next year.  So go nominate & vote.  Nominations close today, and Voting opens next week!

Thanks again!  Much love,
Mcgt

No comments: