Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Twilight Post Secret Challenge - @twipschallenge

Announcing a new Twilight Fandom O/S contest!

I'm really excited to be hosting this contest all based around Post Secret prompts.  I love going onto their site on Sunday's and peeking at other people's deep dark secrets.  It made me think that there was probably a lot of creative ways people could interpret them.  So... I decided to quit pussyfooting around and host the contest myself.

My normal co-hostess KatieCav is now super busy with school (She's studying to be an amazing chef!) & I didn't want to wait (because I'm terribly impatient).  So here we are.

The contest site - Twilight Post Secret Challenge - has all the info on rules, prizes and prompts.  Along with the names of some wonderful fandom friends who agreed to be on my judging panel for this contest.

In case your curious - here are a couple of my favorite prompts to get those creative juices flowing






So check it out!
Accepting entries from Oct 1st - Nov 30th.  Lots of time to get those plot bunnies hopping. 
Voting - Dec 2nd - 12th
Winners announced - Dec 14th



No comments: