Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Under the Radar Featured Fic - TRIBE

I was really proud when my fic - Twilight Reflected in Brown Eyes was featured on the Twilight Award's Under the Radar segment.


If you haven't read it, give it a try.  It's 20 chapters (plus 2 epilogues). 
It was recently up for 2 Emerging Swan Awards for best E/B and Best Romance.  As my first fic, I realize I've grown as a writer since I first put this out into the fandom, but it still holds a very special place in my heart. 

Here's the summary:
Bella Swan is in for the shock of her life when Edward Cullen comes back into her life 7 years after graduation. Can the scars from her past be healed by the reclusive musician or will she shut him out like she has everyone else since the fateful accident four years ago?

Thanks!

No comments: