Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New O/S ~ A Trestle and Two Choices ~

In honor of Bullying Prevention Awareness Month, I'm proud to post a link to my newest O/S originally written for the Pick a Pic contest. 

Here's the pic prompt I used for my inspiration.


In the age of Twitter, FB and texting, one girl is faced with bullies intent on destroying her life with lies and hate. When things spiral out of control, how will Bella come back from the brink?

It's also the fic that helped break my awful 2 month writer's block spell.   If you are a current Behind the Velvet Rope reader, my next chapter is with my Beta. Once she finds some time, I'll post it.


I'm also going to take a moment to pimp out the Twilight Post Secret Challenge.  Go pick a prompt and get writing.  You have until Nov. 30th.  Lots of time to get your write on.  What are you waiting for?



No comments: