Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Caught in Thought - New O/S

I wrote this little O/S for the Twilight 25 Challenge.  I love it so much, I needed to post it here.

The Twilight Twenty-Five
Prompt: 8 - Daydream
Pairing/Main Character(s): Bella & Edward
Rating: M

Thanks to TwilightMomofTwo for betaing this O/S.  
I appreciate all of her help.  She rocks.

Caught in Thought
He’s wearing his usual attire of pleated Khaki’s, a starched within an inch of its life white button down shirt, the sleeves rolled up twice, showing his strong forearms.  Shoes are light tan loafers, shined to perfection. 
How this man can make Geek-Chic look, well, chic is beyond me.
His hair is a tousled mess, his left hand always fiddling with it, one of the nervous tics I know he has after studying him for the entire semester.  His glasses are usually somewhat askew since his arms wave around during his lectures; his enthusiasm’s too cute not to love.
While History of the Great Wars doesn’t really get my blood pumping, Dr. Masen oozes passion for the subject.  It doesn’t matter if he’s speaking about Sherman Tanks or the Blitzkrieg.  He loves every aspect of modern history and his quirky behavior around the classroom shows it.
Although after too many late nights, not even the good professor’s animated lecture is keeping me interested.  Resting my head in my hand, I gaze off to the side of the room at an old European map, pulled down to help Dr. Masen show exactly where the Battle of the Bulge took place. 
For me, it’s helping my mind wander.
~~oo~~
I’m dressed in a tan trench coat in an effort to ward off the blustery weather we’re having, a pencil skirt keeping my knees tight together as I briskly walk down a dark avenue in a rush to get away from the German soldiers on patrol.  I can hear their boots stomping in time as they march across the wet cobblestones in the square.  I’m in a hurry to get to the man I love, the man who I’ve been fighting for, yet haven’t seen in many months.  He’s being hidden in a Resistance member’s basement for the moment and it’s likely he’ll have to be moved in the next day or so as German intelligence begins to narrow down his whereabouts
Ducking down under a low eave, I carefully descend the steps to the back door, rapping lightly on the heavy oak.
“Oui?” Valerie calls out from behind the door, knowing well enough to wait until the correct password’s been spoken before opening up.
“Vive la resistance. C'est Isabella et je viens seule.”  I whisper, waiting as I hear the heavy locks click away and the door pulled open.   Behind it stands Valerie, softly lit in dim candlelight, a worried look flashing across her face, knowing how bad this could turn out for all of us.  There are rumors about death camps and torture, not to mention people being shot at close range in the town square just to make a point.
“Bienvenue, Isabella. Edward is here waiting for you.”  She switches to my native English, knowing how limited my French skill are.  Closing the door behind me, she locks it up tight, grabbing the candle off the tiny table beside her and begins to walk into the dark hallway, the light flickering along the walls with her swift movements.
After a short walk, I see we’re coming to the end of the tunnel, the light from a room spilling into the end, filling it with a warm glow.
“We had to create a false entryway to avoid being detected.  So far it’s worked, but I doubt for long,” she comments just as we enter a large room, lit only from a fireplace and a dozen or more candles strewn about along the walls.  In the center, sitting at a bare wooden table is Edward, his face bruised from a beating he must have taken a few days ago since the purple is turning towards a putrid greenish color around his cheek and nose. 
He glances up at me over his cup, a tired smile appearing and I’m overwhelmed with emotion.  I’ve come so close to losing him during this fight to help the allies, but seeing him like this makes my heart hurt and my head unsure if the fight is worth the risks we both have been taking.
“Isabella,” he says like a prayer, breathy and filled with a longing I’ve mirrored myself.
“Edward, what happened?”  My fingers gently graze over his healing wounds, before leaning down to kiss his battered lips.
“I’m going to be upstairs making some supper.  I’ll be back with your meals in a bit.  Edward, you should rest.  We’ll need to move you soon,” Valerie calls over her shoulder, making her way up the tiny staircase that led up to her house.
“Merci, Valerie.”
Edward’s deep timbre can still get me turned on in an instant.  No matter the state of his face, I love this man so completely that words aren’t able to describe the depth of them.
“Come, my Isabella, it has been too long since you’ve lain with me.  I believe I’m rather famished for the taste of you.”  Nipping at my throat, he stands and tugs me towards the small makeshift bed along the back wall of the small room.  An old mattress is covered with an array of tattered blankets. “My apologies that we are not meeting under better circumstances, but hopefully this war will end soon and we can be together always.”  His hands are unbuttoning my coat, wet from the rain before sliding it from my shoulders.  He meticulously removes every article of clothing, doing his best to place them onto the back of a chair so not to soil or ruin them.  
When I finally lay beneath him, his lust-filled gaze staring at me hungrily, I can’t help but feel like I’m home.  His weight shifts as he tosses his shirt and pants onto the floor without a second glance.  Our lips rarely leave each other, always kissing or nipping some piece of skin, making up for lost time.
His hands cup my breasts gently, kissing his way down my throat before encircling my nipple with his tongue.  To finally feel his hot skin against my own is a relief.  We’ve spent so much time apart, fighting this war, I’m not sure if I’d be able to let him go when dawn appeared.
“God, how I’ve missed you.”   His hands push my legs apart, fingers exploring my clit, ensuring I’m ready for him.
“Please,” I beg, running my nails along his back, grabbing his ass, needing to feel all of him.
Acquiescing to my plea, he slowly enters, filling me completely.  We both exhale in rhythm, realizing how wonderful it feels to be joined at last.  We lay together for a moment, neither of us moving, just enjoying the feel of our coupling.
~~oo~~
“Mrs. Swan.  Can you tell me what the main goal behind the German offensive was?”  His devious smile tells me he knows I wasn’t paying attention and wants to call me out on it.
“Um…I believe it was to split the Allied forces up in an attempt to try and get them to sign a treaty enabling Hitler to focus on his Eastern frontal assault.”  Sometimes I’m astounded by my ability to talk out of my ass, and conjure up details from my previous collegiate classes.
“That is correct; however I would like to see you in my office after class.”  He continues his lecture, nonplussed at my quick on my feet response.
Taking notes for the remainder of time, I can’t help but notice how Dr. Masen glances my way every so often, a smirk across his face as if he knows what I’d been daydreaming about.
When the clock strikes the top of the hour, the professor finally releases us from his care, telling us all to have a nice weekend.  Packing my bags slowly, I wonder what Dr. Masen might want to discuss with me.  Following a few moments after him, I walk the path to his office with sweaty palms and a quickened pulse, trying to figure out what’s in store for me.
Knocking lightly on his door, I hear his faint reply to come in.
“Mrs. Swan. Close the door and please, have a seat,” he says, gesturing to one of the two chairs sitting opposite of his desk. 
Once I’m settled he asks me point blank, “So what were you daydreaming about today?  I’m beginning to take offense at the amount of time you stare off into space instead of staring at me.” His mocking tone startles me, making me wonder where this conversation’s going.
“Now, don’t lie.  I’d like to hear what was more interesting than my lecture on the bloodiest battle in World War II.  Don’t think I was fooled for one moment by your vague reply to my question.”
He stands, rounding the corner of his desk to lean up against it, leaving barely a half a foot between us.  After all of my fantasies about him, I never thought in real life he’d call me out on my infatuation.
“I’m waiting, Mrs. Swan, and I’m not really a patient man.”
“Um… I was thinking about you.  As if we were part of the resistance during the War and were separated by our cause-”
Without any warning, he pulls me up and kisses me fiercely, his hand wrapped tightly into my hair before I even know what’s happening. 
“God, you were having that Casablanca fantasy again, weren’t you, honey?” he whispers, spinning me so I’m bent over his desk, skirt flipped up against my back in one swift movement.
“I knew I shouldn’t have registered for your class.  How am I supposed to get any research done when I can’t stop thinking about how sexy you look geeked out, and all the dirty things I want you to do to me?”  Now that our Student/Teacher role’s been broken, we’re freely showing our more traditional role as husband and wife.
His pants are around his ankles and I can feel his erection pointing toward the Promised Land.  He shoves my panties down my legs so they’re dangling around one foot.  Urging him on, I maneuver him into my slick pussy, pushing back abruptly, allowing him to fill me completely.
“Fuck, seeing you sitting up there surrounded by all those nitwits...” His conversation is abrupt, speaking a few words after each thrust before getting his point across.
His pace speeds up and I know I need to get a move on if I’m going to pull into the station the same time as him.  My fingers fly across my clit as Edward slams into me, kissing my neck with every down stroke. 
We’ve only fucked in his office once since I started taking his class to try and help me with the research for my newest mystery novel.  We know how to keep it down, with a toddler at home; we have to take our opportunities when they present themselves.  Like right now, in his office.
We both come close together, with Edward shuddering first, biting into the back of my neck and moaning my name as softly as he can.
Catching our breath, we rest against his desk, front to back, our breathing even and in time with the other. 
“Thank God you’re taking this class audit only.” 
A/N
I loved writing this one & hope you enjoyed it. FYI – Bella kept her maiden name after she got married because she was a published author.
Also – if you haven’t already heard, I’m hosting a O/S Contest called the Twilight Post Secret Challenge.  Check out site for all the details.  You pick a Secret from the prompts provided and write what it says to you.  Entries will be accepted until November 20th.  

Until next time,

No comments: