Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Do you ever have the feeling...

You know the one I'm talking about.  The feeling like you're forgetting something really important?
Just the unsettled quease deep in the pit of your stomach.
The one in your gut that sometimes you listen too, and it helps you make pretty darn good decisions because you knew in your GUT that it was the right thing to do?

Yeah, I'm having that feeling today and I'm a bit unsure what to do with it all.

Unfortunately it's not like I'm getting on a plane or doing something major I need an answer to.  Nope, I'm just going about my day with this feeling of dread hanging over my head and I haven't a clue why.

Of course posting it to my blog is my way of remembering this so when my day turns to absolute shit, I'll know I should have heeded my own damn warning.

Anyways... when you have this kind of feeling, what do you do about it?

No comments: