Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Colin Firth Dream - le sigh

Last night I had this crazy ass dream about Colin Firth -
well I suppose he was in it not about him so much.
We were in a St. Patty's day parade in some really small town.  Why my choir from HS was singing it, IDK  - but my old choir director was in charge & for some reason I couldn't march with the rest and had to sit on some float & wave?  Odd.
But Colin & I had this crazy attraction but he's married (damn it, even in my dream he's taken) but is having a hard time fighting his feelings for me.  His wife shows up and knows about the attraction & I go sulk off.

Now Colin doesn't show up to the parade (he's hung over in his hotel room) so I have to step in and sing whatever solo he was supposed to sing.  I go find him in his hotel room and I'm ignorant to him trying to console me that even though my feelings for him are recipriocated, he can't follow though on them.  Instead I feel like a fool & once again go and lick my wounds alone.  He comes and finds me and we kiss.  Of course that's when I woke up, but hell, I kissed Colin Firth in my dream.  No smexy times, but still, I really really wanted to go back to sleep in that dream. 

No comments: