Friday, March 25, 2011

Say no to drama

Since joining the Twifandom I've really not been privy to all the drama that has whirled around the community over the course of the past two years.  Until it effected someone I know and while I can see both sides of this situation, it bugs me that this is even a problem.  Maybe I'm just older now and have very little patience for said drama, but really.  Isn't there enough room in the fandom for everyone, big and small?


I don't know.  Maybe I'm oversimplifiying things - or the fact that I hate confrontation.  IDK.  Whatever it is, I just wish the drama would end, everyone would go back to liking one another and we move on.  But perhaps this fandom isn't like a fairytale and factions have formed & that is that.  Which is too bad really, because I like the idea of both being able to coexist so that I can do both.  But alas, time will tell.

No comments: