Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Winter doldrums

What do you do when you're feeling depressed, or in that funk that makes you feel sorry for yourself?  I am not generally an EMO person.  I'm happy go lucky and generally even keeled - but for some reason since last week I've been in a deep melancholy state.  I just don’t know what to do to snap out of it.  I thought maybe it was just winter, even if where I lived has had such a mild winter I could barely call it that.  Or maybe it's just feeling restless and uneasy with my life in general.  Either way, I don't know what to do about it. 

I'm not so depressed that I hate my life or am thinking desperate thoughts, but I'm just, I don't know.  Bored with my life?  I realize I'm probably rambling a bit, but I don't know?

So I think I'm going to take a break from Twitter, not that anyone would know I'm not there, but being on there and feeling insignificant isn't helping things I think.

So what do you do when you feel like this? 



No comments: