Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Inspiration has struck

Like a bolt of lightning out of the sky, inspiration struck just as I put my head to pillow.
I was thinking about the plot (aka smut) of my St. Patty's themed story which progressed to me thinking about a couple doing it in the back alley of a club while a nameless bouncer stood in the shadows and watched.

THIS is my inspiration.  So I'm thinking about doing an Emmett based story in that he's the narrator of the story and spins the wild and sexy tales of behind the scenes of this popular night club.  Each chapter can be a different night's tale of sexy exploits.  This will give me lots of options for pairings as well as types of risque themes that in my past stories I didn't want to 'sully' my wholesome characters with.  Yes?  Following me so far?


So once I finish up my St. Patty's fic, I'll be moving on to Behind the Velvet Rope - the Emmett Chronicles
YES!  I"m very excited.  So excited in fact that I literally jumped out of bed to write my idea down.


So that's it so far.  Can't wait to start fleshing out the info & all the rest of the goodies!!

No comments: