Monday, May 2, 2011

Dreams He Sold Her - Teaser #2 for @fandom4storms

Okay - Teaser #2 will be a postcard from....

Hong Kong -
(I think @sleepyvalentina will be my postcard muse from now on. LOL)


Teaser #1 was Dubai 



And my beautiful banner made by Beautiful Liar


If you're interested - here's the summary of the fic that I'll be writing for the Fandom4Storms:

She waited with baited breath for each post card she would receive.  Each month it would come from a different locale.  Each time she would hope that it would bring her news that he was headed back to her and to all of the dreams that he sold her.


Please donate to the @Fandom4Storms and help all those devastated by the horrible weather that whipped through the Southern part of our country last week.  This story will be part of that compilation and not posted to my profile until well into the summer months.
Thanks... until teaser #3
M.

No comments: