Monday, May 23, 2011

Strictly Charlie Contest - 2nd place Public Vote

The collab that I did with @KatieCav1989, A Universal Obligation, came in second in the public vote in the Strictly Charlie Contest!!!   I can't believe that we placed.  Now this is in no way a reflection in the quality of our work or Katie's abilities.  No, I guess I never think MY writing is good enough.  The two contests I've placed in have only had about 2-3 entries in the whole contest - so I've felt like I've placed by default.  So this contest is one that I truely feel was, well... EARNED for lack of a better word. 

Of course we left it as a cliffie - so we'll now have to add at least a chapter or two to bring it to a true close.  But I love working with Katie - she's the yin to my yang (or vice versa) LOL  


Anyways, I hope to post it over on FFN in a little bit.  Hope you'll check it out!

No comments: