Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dreams He Sold Her - Teaser #1 for @Fandom4Storms

So as I write my new O/S fic - Dreams He Sold Her - I'll be teasing with the postcards that will be chapter headers of sorts.  So here we go!

If you're curious, here's the summary of the fic: 
She waited with baited breath for each post card she would receive.  Each month it would come from a different locale.  Each time she would hope that it would bring her news that he was headed back to her and to all of the dreams that he sold her.
So - POSTCARD #1 is from...
DUBAI! (Thanks @SleepyValentina for the suggestion)

So stay tuned to see where the next postcard will be from.

And if you're interested, donate to the @Fandom4Storms to help out those effected by the severe weather last week.  This story will be part of the compilation and not be posted to my profile until August if you don't get it there first.

And here is the banner that I received for the story from Beautiful Liar


No comments: