Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Feel like shaking things up

As anyone who reads some of my posts know, I'm a mom of two young kiddos (as both under 4yrs old) - and I live in a pretty conservative area.  But I wasn't always a soccer mom.  No, I had my punk phase and have always liked playing around with the color of my hair.
And for some inexplicable reason I'm obsessed with wanting to put some bright ass orange highlights in.
I have relatively short hair, and just want a funky ass cut with some funky ass color.  I think I may just have to ask the person who does my hair if they'd be willing to do something really out there for me.  I'd be the shocking soccer mom, right?  I just don't want to be bland boring old mom anymore.

I'm thinking about something like this.  Just highlights  - I don't have the balls to do all over color.  Not in the fourth decade of my life.  Really.  I have some tatts but not a sleeve or anything  that would mark me as the bad ass I really want to be.  lol.


No comments: