Friday, April 29, 2011

Total Glutton for Punishment

You'd think that with everything I have going on (outside of my RL) that my plate would be incredibly full. 
  1. I'm working on a collab w/ Katie Cav that is due I think May 6th and we're not quite half way done I think...
  2. I need to work on my Fandom4SAA outtake of TRIBE - a future HEA due in early June
  3. I decided to work with BusyMommy on a new segment on Twific Reviews called Prose for Pondering that's every Tuesday.
  4. I already review a segment called Red Eyes and Royalty on Twific Reviews every other Friday

And YET... that just seems to not be enough for me. Oh no, I had to go ahead and sign up for the Fandom4Storms to do a whole new One Shot titled

Dreams He Sold Her

See, I picked this here beautiful banner up at the TwificPics Garage Sale from Beautiful Liar and knew I needed to write something for it.

And late last night as I was snuggling into my covers the idea popped into my head.  So now I just need to find the time to write it before May 31st.  

Heres the summary in case any of you are interested.
She waited with baited breath for each post card she would receive.  Each month it would come from a different locale.  Each time she would hope that it would bring her news that he was headed back to her and to all of the dreams that he sold her.


It'll be available in the Fandom4Storms pack of stories when they come out sometime in June I believe.

I also have this full length fic I've had in mind for a while now but am not sure if I am willing to committ the kind of time and dedication it takes to write consitantly in order for that to happen. Maybe this summer?

Now some of you will think, so what MCGT, that's not a big deal. There are authors that update their fics once a week and find time to do all sorts of other magical fandom things. Yeah, well I'm not one of those darn people. Believe me, I wish I was, but alas I have a family and 2 small kids who suck up all the time I have when I'm home - my free time is EXTREMELY limited, mostly because I'm closeted, so I can only work on stuff when hubsters is not around wondering what the hell has me so captivated at the computer for so long. Crazy, but not willing to expose this little double life I have nor am I willing to let it suck me in so completely that I'm going to lose my husband over it either.

So there you have it... I am a complete and utter glutton for punishment.

No comments: