Monday, April 25, 2011

Things I should be working on, but am not

Hm... there is an endless list I suppose
  • I should probably be doing actual work right now and I will get what needs to be done, I'm just a procrastinator my nature.

  •  I should be writing my outtake for the FFSAA - yet I'm blocked as far as where I want to take that little future take so I'm dragging my feet.
  • I should be working on my collab w/ KatieCav - but I've stumbled into a hole and think Katie may just need to write me out of it.

  • I should be working on my new full length fic that I've been mulling over in my head for weeks now but am not sure exactly where I want that one to ultimately go either - so stuck once again.

  • I should be finding my next Red Eyes and Royalty fic to review for Friday - I am slacking and haven't found the one to review yet.  And I promised myself that I would look for one that is outside the usual New Moon AU that I've been reading lately.

 
I could bore you with more of my  other RL things I should be working on too, but alas, I will just catch up on my fic updates which at current time are around 30 in my inbox waiting for me to read (they've been stacking up for weeks, they're not all from today LOL)

 
And maybe I'll just kick my feet up on my desk and stare at the handsome that is Rob...

No comments: